Personnel Protective Equipment
As specialist suppliers of PPE our range includes Safety Helmet (Hard Hats), Protective Footwear, Safety Gloves, Safety Eyewear, Respiratory Equipment, Hi Vis Clothing, Ear Protection and various other PPE equipment. With PPE at the core of our product range, we also supply a wide variety of site supplies across multiple categories including safety Signs, Fire Safety Equipment, First Aid supplies and Traffic Management Products, Spill Management and much more.
Eye & Face Protection
Required when employees are in areas where there is exposure to eye and face hazards from flying particles, molten metal, liquid chemicals, acids, caustic liquids, chemical gases or vapors or potentially injurious light radiation
Required when employees are in areas where effective engineering controls are not feasible to protect the health of the employee from harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays or vapors.
Required when employees are in areas where there is a potential for injury to the head from falling or moving objects or when they are exposed to electrical conductors which could be contacted by the head
Required when employees are in areas where there is danger of foot injuries due to falling and rolling objects, slip hazards or objects piercing the sole, and where employees are exposed to electrical hazards.
Electrical Protective Devices
- Required when employees are in areas where there may be exposure to substantial electrical voltage
- Rubber is considered best material e.g rubber insulating gloves, matting, blankets, hoods, line hose and sleeves
- Arc Flash PPE
Hand & Skin Protection
Required when employees are in areas where their hands and body are exposed to skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, chemical or thermal burns etc. Protection must be compatible with hazard.
- Required when employees are in areas where there is exposure to excessive noise levels (8 hour TWA > 85 dbA)
- Recommended for use in high noise areas such as MER’s and for use with high noise operations
- Must have appropriate NRR (muffs do not always provide more protection)
- Required when risk of falling at heights of 6 feet or greater when area not guarded or protected by other fall protection measures
- Work at any height in aerial lifts, powered platforms and similar equipment
- Body Harnesses vs. Belts
We provide Pollution Control and equipment in handling various chemicals and prevent chemical spills from happening or to apply the necessary equipment to clean any chemical spills for both flammable and non flammable liquids which include
Spill Kits and Accessories Spill Kits, Drip Trays and specialist equipment for Oil Spills such as pads, safe rolls and oil brooms.
Chemical Containment Containment Sump Drums, Drip Trays, Oil Drums and various Fluid Transfer Pumps for the easy transfer of liquids both of the flammable and non flammable nature.
Our bespoke garments facility is all about you. Your garments, the way you want them to look and what they are made of. You can chose Fabric, Colors, Design, Customized Logo Printing, Embroidery & Artwork. It gives you the chance to create and image that is just yours!